Life is about using the whole box of crayons.
True, isn’t it? When you have a myriad of colors at your disposal why settle for a single or even dual-color lehenga for your big day?
Multi-colored lehengas have been trending in the bridal universe for quite some time now. While the traditional red will forever remain a classic, there is an undeniable charm in a sea of colors popping up on a plain base.
If you are a bride who is looking for some different colors than the traditional reds or the much-loved pink, blue and green colored lehengas; here’s saying you are at the right place. I have been spotting a lot of brides opting for multicolored lehengas for their D-day and grabbing eyeballs instantly.
While it is easy to get overjoyed by all the color options available out there, ain’t nobody saying that you have to just pick one. You can have it all. Don't believe me? Scroll down to know more:
1. All red lehenga choli paired with a multicolored dupatta and border
2. The multicolored lehenga and choli paired with a net dupatta
3. A dusty pink lehenga choli with pink and green embroidery paired with a plain net dupatta
4. An ivory based lehenga choli with multi pink, yellow and red-colored work on it
5. An ivory based lehenga with multicolored embroidery and hand-printed work on it
6. Multicolored tribal lehenga skirt paired with a jazzy choli
7. An aqua blue lehenga choli with colorful and quirky work done on it
8. Light blue lehenga and dupatta with colorful digital print on it paired with a golden choli
9. A multicolored lehenga skirt with pink base paired with dusty pink choli with golden work on it
10. An all pink lehenga choli paired with a net dupatta with multicolored thread work on it
Now if you've selected your pick all you have to do is book an appointment with us.
So what are you waiting for?